Raise a Glass With Us
Beer has always been a social beverage, shared amongst friends in conversation and fellowship. That’s why the focal point of our brewery is The Parlour, our brewery tasting room where guests are accommodated in style. Surrounded by weathered planks, aged timbers and intricate brickwork, guests are momentarily transported to an old-world setting.
It’s a fantastic backdrop for trying our latest brews, picking up some handsome merchandise, hosting events, and enjoying the Three Taverns experience. It’s also the launching point for our brewery tours.
So please come visit us in Decatur; we look forward to hosting you and raising a glass with you in person. Cheers!
Three Taverns’ tasting room, The Parlour, just named one of the “23 Hottest Craft Beer spots in America Right Now” by Eater National - December 2013
Hours of Operation
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
No reservations required. Must be 21 or older. No exceptions.
$12 souvenir tasting glass
Includes: free brewery tour and six 5.5oz pours of Three Taverns beers.
Ride your bike to The Parlour and get $2 off.
Find us in Decatur, GA for tours, tastings, clothing and collectibles.
Three Taverns Brewery
121 New Street
Decatur, GA 30030
Three Taverns Brewery is the perfect place to host your next event. See details below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit of our space.
COST OF RENTAL SPACE
- $12 per person for a 3-hour event (additional time available at an additional cost)
- $1500 minimum Monday-Friday / $2000 minimum Saturday & Holidays
- Three Taverns beers
- Souvenir tasting glasses for all guests
- Brewery tours (up to 3 tours during event)
- Complimentary parking
- ipod hook-up w/speakers
- An 18% service charge (based off room rental) will be added to all final invoices to cover event staffing charge.
- A suggested list of vendors is also available upon request.